UBL XML Syntax
DBC UBL Syntax 1.0 Syntax Specification
- Editor: the Digital Business Council (Council)
This eInvoicing Semantic Model Specification:
- Incorporates common Invoice requirements for commercial, technical, financial and regulatory (e.g. Tax) usage;
- Aligns with the Australian Reporting Dictionary (through incorporation);
- Exploits the ability to share the model and gain efficiencies of a standardised data model;
- Identifies a common ‘Core’ model;
- Consistent reuse of standardised definitions and meanings provide greater opportunities to optimise Business Processes and ability to integrate information with further cost reduction; and
- Makes use of a proven methodology;
The eInvoicing Semantic Model has been defined and elaborated in a consultative manner – reusing existing international standards
The XML instances MUST comply with the UBL 2.1 Specification.
Copyright (c) 2016 the Editor and Contributors. All rights reserved.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This document is governed by the 2/COSS (COSS).
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.